Sunday, April 25, 2010

Running


I feel like I have been running non-stop for a month.  In reality, it probably hasn't been a month at all...more than likely just a week...maybe a week and a half.  There just seems to always be something that has be going or doing.

My crafting space looks like a bomb went off.  After several late nights of frantic crafting, there are bits of paper and wire scattered all over the floor.  I have stolen several cereal boxes that were still in use out of the pantry to use for varous projects.  There are piles of fabric everywhere...nothing new really...but right now it seems particularly rambling and out of control.

This is not a complaint post though.  I have enjoyed the busy week...it has been nice to go and do...to be useful beyond my normal gig as a mother.  I am tired though.  Sleep is not something to easily come by...though I have ended up napping far more than I like.

Things should slow down more in the coming weeks, but I still have a lot of things that I want to do for myself.  I am planning ahead to Bear's 2nd birthday in September.  I have papers to make invitations already.  I have plans to make some gifts as well.  Tomorrow I will be working on a new quilting project with my mother, and I have a whole pile of fabrics to sew clothing for my daughter.

Bring it on, Summer.

1 comment:

Stephanie Guillory said...

This needs a like button. haha You're such an inspiration though... when I get so frustrated that I can't seem to get anything done with Madelynn, you prove that it can be done!

Post a Comment